Rubbish removal Gold Coast: how local small businesses arrange services
Rubbish removal Gold Coast: Mr Waster was on the Gold Coast recently and what struck him was how green and vibrant the hinterland of the city is. Even though the Goldie is probably most famed for its long sandy beaches and high-rise hotels – the environment is also an incredibly tourist draw.
Book rubbish removal Gold Coast online
The easiest way for small and medium Gold Coast businesses to arrange waste services is online through our online waste shop – check out your required services by pressing the button below:
Amazing Gold Coast environment facts
We quote some of the more amazing Gold Coast environmental facts below (as per City of Gold Coast):
“Following is a snapshot of our unique natural assets and values:
– “The Gold Coast is home to more than 1700 recorded species of native plants and almost 600 recorded species of native animals”.
– “Sixty-five (65) native vegetation types and 56 regional ecosystem types have been mapped and described for the City”.
– “More than 50 per cent (50.25%) of the city’s land area (64,991 hectares) is covered in native vegetation.”
– “We manage over 12 per cent of the city’s land area for the purpose of nature conservation. One quarter of this land has been acquired through the Open Space Preservation Levy Acquisition Program.”
– “Over 12,600 hectares of the Gold Coast’s coastal wetlands and islands are Ramsar-listed which are wetlands of international significance.”
– “Moreton Bay provides international habitats for more than 30 migratory species listed under JAMBA, CAMBA and ROKAMBA.” (Source – City of Gold Coast).
- Cardboard Recycling
- Central Coast NSW
- Commingled Recycling
- Confidential Paper
- General Stuff
- Gold Coast
- Grease trap
- How To Guide
- Medical Waste
- Money saving
- Organic / food waste
- Rubbish Removal
- Sanitary bins
- Skip bins
- waste disposal
- Waste Management
- wheelie bins