Inbound Sales / New customer Growth Specialist: Jobs With Waster
Inbound Sales Key Highlights
- A dynamic sales, marketing and customer services role
- Lots of variety, autonomy and opportunity to drive sales and growth
- A successful internet start-up business – a market disrupter
- A friendly team environment and a positive and open culture
- Competitive salary
- Full time role
- Good 9am to 5.30 pm hours
- Offices based In Arndell Park, NSW
- Full training and development provided
- The business gets a constant stream of new leads daily – via email, online enquiry and phone calls. Your job is to help these leads become happy customers – we never hard sell – we always are there to help customers!
- This role will focus on new customer sales from our marketing efforts. i.e. social media, customer analytics, sales admin, issuing quotes, following up leads and onboarding new accounts. This includes: discussing options (such as recycling and money saving options) with potential customers and follow up on leads
- You will own the entire process for new customer sales from a warm lead – to a new customer roll out. Your role is pivotal to the daily functioning of the business and ongoing growth strategy.
- You will be responsible for helping the Directors drive business growth, with a real focus on sales and new customers.
- You will have team leadership accountabilities to ensure you are supported and the team and growth plans are on track.
- Following up on quotes and leads
- Running our user friendly CRM system for tracking leads and conversions
- Explaining our environmental and waste services to potential customers
- Being helpful to potential customers – and finding the best solution for them – helping them save money and boost recycling
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service to ensure customers get the best outcome
- Liaising with a wide variety of customers and suppliers via phone and email
- Maintain systems and procedures
- Understand our financial and profit model – understand how to quote for services and where discounts can be offered when required.
- General administration duties
- See customer set up through the entire life cycle – from warm lead to final account set up
Personal attributes / Measures of Success
- Skilled at handling multiple different tasks at once, in a fast paced environment, ensuring all are completed accurately and on time, even if that means going the extra mile.
- A real desire to help customers through inbound sales and provide excellent services – we are a customer service business!
- Self-starter and personal drive – you thrive in an autonomous working environment
- Have the ability to multi-task and keep track of a volume of tasks at once
- Real team player – we work together and roll up our sleeves.
- Excellent planning, organisation and follow-up skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Open, positive and friendly – naturally want to understand what customers need and solve their problems with the best solutions
- The drive and ability to make things happen
Key skills & abilities
- Medium computer skills including Microsoft Office & Excel, Gmail, Drop box and various cloud based systems. We use Hubspot CRM.
- Bubbly, professional phone manner and excellent communication skills
- Passion for selling and speaking to new customers and understanding their needs.
- The ideal candidate for inbound sales will have previous experience working in a customer service or inbound sales admin team and with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Call centre experience is valued but not required.
- You will possess a demonstrated commitment to customer service and excellent telephone etiquette with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- You will be highly organised and have exceptional data entry, communication and time management skills.
- Intermediate skills using MS Office suite of products will be required.
- Knowledge of how CRMs work will be an advantage – and how they can be used to grow and maintain a pipeline.
About Waster and inbound sales role
Described as “the Uber of waste“, the Blacktown start-up provides low cost waste and recycling to small and medium Australian businesses. We help customers boost recycling and save money.
We work in modern offices in Arndell Park, Sydney, NSW – you are not involved in the smelly side of the business!
As a rapidly growing internet startup business with a strong marketing approach – we have a constant stream of new leads – via email, online enquiry and phone calls.
We believe in a positive work atmosphere and culture – as well as a positive experience for our customers.
You will be surrounded by a great team and industry experts who are always willing to help you learn the recycling and environmental industry and build a career in a industry which will always be needed.
Check us out at waster.com.au or read an article on us in the Sydney Morning Herald.
Apply now on Seek.