Sanitary Bins Sydney: Reduce Your Stress And Organise An Efficient Service
Sanitary bins Sydney: we know that as a busy business operator in Sydney, you have many things to be thinking about from increasing sales to ensuring your staff are motivated. Business is getting more competitive all the time – and in early 2019 – you really need to dedicate all your resources to staying ahead.
Did you know that pleasant office surroundings (including the bathrooms) is an important component in achieving staff engagement. Of course – we do not need to have breakout zones like in the case of Google or Silicon Valley – but having a pleasant washroom experience can be pretty easy to achieve.
This is of course – also very important for cafes and restaurants – and any business where customers may need to use the bathroom. Having an untidy or unpleasant bathroom can really spoil the atmosphere and experience.
Evidence shows that very few paying customers would consider returning to a business with unpleasant or unclean bathrooms.
Booking sanitary bin service Sydney is super easy with Waster
For any more detail re pink sanitary bins Sydney or sanitary disposal bins Sydney – please browse our blogs or call our friendly customer service team – we will be very happy to answer all your questions.
Sanitary bins Sydney and tips on office etiquette
Whilst you hope that everyone knows how to use a bathroom – there is a saying that common sense is actually not common at all!
Mr Waster stumbled across an interesting article in the Huffington Post recently – linked here on essential rules for office bathroom etiquette – we hope you will find some that we quote below interesting:
– “Don’t wear shoes memorable enough to be recognized under a bathroom stall.
– Find the safe haven toilets, usually located on the client meeting floor (with nicer bathrooms).
– Don’t wait for someone to open the door for you or bother using a hand towel on the knob. Grow up. If you shake hands, ride in cabs, or eat in restaurants, this won’t make a difference.
– No long conversations at the urinal (a simple “Hey man” or nod is acceptable). And, absolutely no talking between stalls.
– No loitering. Get in and out as efficiently as possible; you never know what you’ll encounter. I once saw what I can only presume was a four-legged man in stall at a gas station on I-95.
– If there’s a nice hotel nearby, take a walk. Then grab a coffee on your way back, just to let your stomach know who’s boss.
– Don’t talk on the phone. If I’m on the other end and I hear an echo, any weird noises, or even a sloppy attempt at muting, I’m hanging up.
– They’re not movie theater seats. I don’t care how entertaining this timeline is, handle your business and get out. (Hiding interns get a pass on this.)
– No pulling rank. In the bathroom, everyone is equal, including your boss’ boss.”
Conclusion on sanitary bins Sydney
A sanitary bin can be key to maintaining a clean and pleasant bathroom experience for staff and customers alike.
In 2019 – sanitary bin services Sydney are extremely economical for all businesses – starting from $20+GST per month.
You can organise services at low cost – so why wait?
See our blog on rubbish removal Sydney CBD.