Waste Management Sales Jobs 🗑️
Waste Management Sales And Customer Service Jobs 🗑️: As you may have read from the last blog, Waster needs a number of “Waster/Refer” people to spread and refer, as already stated, Waster itself to companies who need waste management and recycling services. This waste management sales job is open for all who are willing and especially convincing, so to speak.
Furthermore, aside from this, we will also discuss why you should consider this waste management sales job (i.e., learn what benefits you get when applying).
How this waste management sales jobs suits “sales” people
Obviously, many are probably struggling mainly due to the fact that the pandemic is still around. But to all searching people, look no further! We are in need of “Waster/Refer” to, obviously, refer Waster to small and medium businesses here in Australia.
There are a lot of upsides when you opt to try for this waste management sales job offered by Waster. First, you have a 15 per cent commission for every successful referral for the first 6 months of services! That in itself is a very win-win situation for both Waster and Waster/Refer; we acquire a new client, while you earn money just by pitching us!
Additionally, we put no cap on how many you refer to us! Just think about it this way: earn more with ease through the use of your convincing skills!
Second, you have no set hours to think of! You can work at your own time, so you can do other important stuff along with it.
Key Highlights: waste management customer service jobs
Aside from the waste management sales job you read above, also read the following statements below.
As a result of its growth, Waster is pleased to advertise for a specialist accounting role based in Blacktown Sydney. This is one of the waste management customer service jobs that we will be adding over the next few months.
- Are you ready for a fast-growing business?
Do you have a knack for numbers/figures and chasing payments?
Are you familiar with MYOB?
- Opportunity to run our finance side – invoicing, cash flow, debt collection, BAS, bank reconciliation
- A successful internet start-up business – a market disrupter
- A friendly team environment and a positive and open culture
- Competitive salary
- Full-time role
- Good 9 am to 5.00 pm hours
- Offices based In Arndell Park / Blacktown NSW
- Full training and development provided
- If you are driven, switched on, focused, motivated and experienced in bookkeeping and business accounting and financials then this is the role for you!
We are looking for an Accounts/Bookkeeper to run the accounting side of our growing business.
- The role will include:
- Customer invoicing/ receipts – from MYOB
- Supplier payments and expenses
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Debt collection when required for overdue accounts
- Reconciliations of bank receipts
- Processing of Payroll
- Working with Budgets and forecasts
- Data Management
- Helping assist in Quarterly BAS and tax compliance.
- We are rapidly growing and require an ambitious accounting professional to help us.
- You will be responsible for helping the Directors drive business growth, by ensuring the financial side of the business and cash flow is under control.
- Growth opportunities as the business grow. Exposure to all parts of business financials.
- Issuing invoices through MYOB
- Reconciling receipts and bank accounts
- Processing direct debits
- Being the first point of call for a customer account and invoicing enquiries – good phone manner is vital.
- Fixing incorrect invoices and reissuing.
- Providing an exceptional level of customer service to ensure customers get the best outcome
- Liaising with a wide variety of customers and suppliers via phone and email
- Maintain systems and procedures
- Understand our financial and profit model – spotting errors in our invoicing and also our cost structure and seeking to rectify.
- General administration duties
- Debt collection emails and calls on overdue accounts.
- Escalation of old debts to third party debt collection as required.
- Process improvement in all areas.
Personal attributes / Measures of Success
- Obviously skilled at handling multiple different tasks at once, in a fast-paced environment, ensuring all are completed accurately and on time, even if that means going the extra mile.
- A real desire to help customers and provide excellent services – we are a customer service business!
- Self-starter and personal drive – you thrive in an autonomous working environment
- Have the ability to multi-task and keep track of a volume of tasks at once
- Real team player – we work together and roll up our sleeves.
- Excellent planning, organisation and follow-up skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Open, positive and friendly – naturally understand what customers need and solve their problems with the best solutions
- The drive and ability to make things happen. Drive to grow the business with us!
Waste management job requirements
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in previous accounts/bookkeeping position
- Self-starter – Ability to work autonomously and highly motivated
- Background in waste management or recycling is not required
- Strong communications skills and the ability to contact overdue accounts to chase payments as required.
- Passion for helping customers.
- Good team player – in a small office.
- You will be highly organised and have exceptional data entry, communication and time management skills.
- Experience with MYOB is desirable but not essential
- Medium computer skills including Microsoft Office & Excel, Gmail, Dropbox and various cloud-based systems. We use Hubspot CRM.
About Waster and waste management customer service and sales jobs
Described as “the Uber of waste”, the Blacktown start-up provides low-cost waste and recycling to thousands of small and medium Australian businesses. We help customers boost recycling and save money. Additionally, we work in modern offices in Arndell Park, Sydney, NSW; you are not involved in the smelly side of the business!
As a rapidly growing internet startup business with a strong marketing approach, we have a constantly growing business and accounting requirements. Additionally, we also believe in a positive work atmosphere and culture, as well as a positive experience for our customers. That is why we want to add you to our ranks! Gather some experience and profit with our waste management sales and customer service jobs.
As a result, you will be surrounded by a great team and industry experts who are always willing to help you learn the recycling and environmental industry and build a career in an industry which will always be needed.
Furthermore, we also want you to know the upsides of the waste management sales job we mentioned above. This job is for everyone who is searching for extra income in this pandemic.
Check us out at waster.com.au or read an article on us in the Sydney Morning Herald.
Apply now or see more on waste management jobs here.
Some final words
Looking for a job nowadays can become tough. But here on Waster, we are offering golden opportunities for everyone here in Australia. We have various waste management sales and customer service jobs that you can apply for.
As such, many people still search for jobs in the waste management industry. “Solid waste management specialist job description”, “waste and recycling jobs”, “waste management jobs NSW”, “Ipswich waste management jobs”, those are just some of the results we have gathered up people search for on the internet.
Additionally, we also saw people searching for “waste runner jobs Sydney”, “waste management operator job description”, and “waste management landfill jobs”. What we are trying to say here, as stated above, is that there are many who search for jobs in the waste industry. Waster, in particular, wants your help, so enquire now!