Waster’s service commitment to our clients is to always:
– Ensure low cost provision of services with no hidden costs or surprise extras
– Ensure prompt collection services
– Provide collection services only utilising fully qualified and certificated vehicles and partners
– Upholding the highest level of safety at all times
– Provide market leading service standards, including reporting, invoicing and query resolution
Waster offers market leading waste and recycling services nationally, enabling small and medium enterprises to receive a similar commercial offer to major national customers. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for full details regarding our service offering.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. www.waster.com.au does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (www.waster.com.au), is strictly at your own risk. www.waster.com.au will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
This site disclaimer was last updated on: Tuesday, 1st March, 2016
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.