Rear Load Bins In Australia🗑️- Rear Lift Bins Discussion 2022
Rear Load Bins 🗑️(rear lift bins): In our past blog last week, we discussed our front load bin services. Now, we move on to the other type of bin we offer. Waster designed its rear load waste bins (also called rear lift bins) specifically to cater to your waste management needs. Basically, we provide four bins sizes, which I will later discuss. Let us explore more.
A bit about Waster
Before we continue on our rear load bin/rear lift bins services, let me share more information about Waster.
We here at Waster provide you with innovative solutions for your and your business’s waste management and recycling needs. Additionally, we provide flexible, 30-day contracts instead of the typical lock-in contracts, which proves to be better.
Click on the blue button to learn more.
All about Waster’s rear load/lift bins
For today’s blog, we will discuss all of Waster’s rear load bins (MGB or Mobile Garbage Bins) services. Basically, these are lightweight and mobile bins, which are perfect for small businesses – or even typical households – who wish to own a bin capable of being moved on one place to another easily. They are also called rear lift bins.
Additionally, unlike the front load bins, they are made of plastic. They are also much easier to use and transport than their metal bin counterparts.
Rear load/lift bins are much more ideal for sites with limited space and limited access, as well as sites generating small amounts of rubbish, unlike front load bins where it is used for much larger companies generating high amounts of waste.
What are the standard bin sizes?
Here at Waster, we offer you 4 standard rear load/lift bin (MGB) sizes:
- 120 litres (usually for medical or clinical waste – not common for commercial garbage)
- 240 litres
- 660 litres
- 1,100 litres
But, if you want to request other sizes for other reasons, contact our friendly customer service team!
What type of waste does a rear lift/load bin typically collect?
This typically includes the following materials:
- General waste – basically, this also means all type of residual waste coming from businesses or households that cannot be recycled.
- Cardboard and paper – as the name suggests, all kinds of cardboard and paper materials.
- Confidential paper – any type of paper you do not want leaking out. You purchase this type of bin for privacy purposes. Read our blog on confidential paper disposal to learn more.
- Commingled – commingled means mixed, so typically it means all kinds of recyclable waste mixed into one bin – as opposed to general waste, which means mixed unrecyclable items. Items that you can include here include aluminium and steel cans. Additionally, you can also include glass bottles and jars, and plastic bottles.
- Medical waste – infectious waste coming from health care facilities such as hospitals, clinics, laboratories, dental care, and veterinary hospitals and clinics. Check out our blog on medical waste management.
- Organic waste – any type of compostable waste such as food waste.
Our rear load/lift bins (MGB)
Here are our rear load bins (examples taken from our waste recycling shop, check it out for more information):
Here, we have our organic waste rear load bin (rear lift bins).
Collection and disposal of 120-litre Organic waste bin (i.e. food waste). Waster provides the bin – delivery in c.7 days from ordering. No delivery fee.
Note that in Adelaide, pricing does not include bin provision (client must have own bin).
Now, here we have our general rear load waste bin. Here is a table for its general waste rear lift bin purpose and capacity.
|Transport, Warehousing, Retail (non-food), Offices, Professional services||60kg/cubic metre (c. 14 kg per bin)|
|Health, Education, Training, Manufacturing (non-food or timber), others||80kg/cubic metre (c. 19 kg per bin)|
|Hospitality (hotels, restaurants etc), Retail (food), Tradies (excl. joiners)||100kg/cubic metre (c. 24 kg per bin)|
|Manufacturing (food and timber-based), Construction (non-food or timber), others||120kg/cubic metre (c. 29 kg per bin)|
Here, we have our 660-litre general waste rear load bin.
|Type Of Business Applicable||Capacity|
|Transport, Warehousing, Retail (non-food), Offices, Professional services||60kg/cubic metre (c. 40 kg per bin)|
|Health, Education, Training, Manufacturing (non-food or timber), others||80kg/cubic metre (c. 53 kg per bin)|
|Hospitality (hotels, restaurants etc), Retail (food), Tradies (excl. joiners)||100kg/cubic metre (c. 66 kg per bin)|
|Manufacturing (food and timber-based), Construction (non-food or timber), others||120kg/cubic metre (c. 79 kg per bin)|
Here, we have our 1,100-litre general waste rear load bin.
|Type Of Business Applicable||Capacity|
|Transport, Warehousing, Retail (non-food), Offices, Professional services||60kg/cubic metre (c. 66 kg per bin)|
|Health, Education, Training, Manufacturing (non-food or timber), others||80kg/cubic metre (c. 88 kg per bin)|
|Hospitality (hotels, restaurants etc), Retail (food), Tradies (excl. joiners)||100kg/cubic metre (c. 110 kg per bin)|
|Manufacturing (food and timber-based), Construction (non-food or timber), others||120kg/cubic metre (c. 120 kg per bin)|
How do trucks lift rear load/lift bins?
Before we go further, check out our partnership with Greenfleet. This is to help customers reduce their carbon footprint. Greenfleet is a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to connecting people with real climate action. Learn more by reading Waster’s partnership with Greenfleet here. Now, back to the topic.
First of all, rear loading or rear lifting trucks are the most common garbage truck in bin collection. They are used in most neighbourhoods to collect rubbish bins left on the street. It lifts up the bin with its loader, carrying it into a hopper in the back of the truck. The back of the truck then compacts the rubbish as more of it goes into the body of the truck.
Side lift garbage trucks generally only operate for commercial pickups.
Here is a video demonstrating it:
Why pick Waster?
If you want to acquire rear load bins (MGB) for your small business or for your house, then picking Waster as your waste management service proves to be a great decision for you. But why is that? Here are some of the reasons:
- You pay exactly what you asked for – and not a dollar more! For your waste management and recycling needs, avail of our flexible, 30-day contracts instead of those long, unproductive, and hidden fee-containing lock-in contracts.
- Designed for small and medium businesses – we help you reduce cost while boosting recycling. That’s a win-win situation!
- On-time and reliable – we provide fully accredited logistics and facility operators. By saying so, we ensure the safety and efficiency of our services.
Waster enables many Australian businesses and households to access the cheapest bin collection, removal, and disposal prices there is in the Australian garbage market. A statement from our very own states that it “requires no lock-in contracts, no unjustified rate increases and no hidden costs“ and operates in all metro regions throughout Australia.
The bins we deliver to businesses include cardboard and paper recycling, commingled recycling, confidential paper destruction, general waste, grease trap liquid service, medical service, organic waste service, sanitary bin service, and Terracycle Recycling boxes.
Take note that there is no hidden charge in our services. Additionally, we even offer discounts if you purchase multiple bins!
How do I know what’s the best bin for us?
You can take a look at our waste recycling shop to learn more. Or you could also contact us about your rear lift bin (MGB) requirements, and our friendly customer service team will help you pick out the most suitable front load bin for your business. We here at Waster pride ourselves in providing excellent customer services, no matter who you are and what your business is!